Monday, August 31, 2009

Girls Night

Last week Gonzalo took the boys to the Rockies game. I wish i had pictures to capture their time at the park. Christian, Ethan and one of Christians friends were selected to go on the field before the game to play kickball. They had so much fun, Christian kept telling me how soft the grass was. While they were having a boys night Marissa, Miranda and I had a girls night with some of Marissa's friends. Kylee, Madison and Britney came over to have pizza and ice cream sundaes. After that we were going to watch 17 again. Well we had a little detour. My Marissa the jokster that she is started a whip cream fight. I have just a few pictures to remember our night. I think I would have had more but I was trying to keep order after whip cream was starting to fly. All in all the girls had a great time and I look forward to many more whip cream fights as long as they are outside.





The girls...Britney, Kylee, Miranda(mimi), Madison and Marissa






The calm before the storm



Marissa started it, poor Madison didn't even have a chance


Poor Kylee was next, and I believe Britney was hiding from the girls


The girls got Marissa back and they got her good.

I sure love my daughter and these girls. They are such a great group of friends.

No comments: