Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Its A Girl"

On Monday I had my 21 week ultrasound to make sure everything was looking "A ok" with our little one. Our family had been counting down the days because they also knew we were going to find out if we were going to be welcoming a little boy or a little girl. Our ultrasound tech said our little girl was being very modest because she began covering herself with her hand. Once we heard girl Marissa beamed with Joy, she had been praying for a little sister, Christian was going to be happy either way. Ethan on the other hand was pretty disappointed. I think he cried and hid under one of the chairs for a couple minutes. He complained for the first half hour and kept asking me why Heavenly Father sent him a girl and not a boy. I did my very best to explain to him and I think now he is ok with having a little sister. I think it has to do with being a big brother now.
I love my growing family.

3 comments:

jksfam said...

Yip Yip Yahoo!!! I thought it would be a girl! Poor Ethan, though...

4HessGirls said...

Congrats! That is so exciting your having a little girl. Hope your pregnancy goes well.

rick and cheryl said...

Congratulations! So exciting!